We Are Paying CASH For Homes in Parkville Right Now!
We’re Local House Buyers Who Are Actively Looking For Houses In Baltimore County
We Have The Funds Available To Buy Houses In Parkville Right Away — We Don’t Want To List Your House, We’re The Actual Buyers And We’re Ready To Make You A Fair Cash Offer For Your House Right Away.
If you want to sell your Parkville MD house… we’re actively buying and we have the funds ready to buy your house right away. Can we make you a no-obligation fair cash offer? No hassle or games.
Owning an unwanted house can be frustrating and very expensive. But you don’t have to put up with the hassle and headache any longer.
At CR of Maryland LLC, we are a team of local house buyers led by Craig Reich and we’ve done thousands of real estate deals. We don’t want to list your house, we want to buy it from you directly no matter what the situation or condition it’s in.
- Are you going through a difficult divorce and just want to be done with the property?
- Are you moving to a new area and don’t want to try and sell the property from a distance?
- Are you facing challenges like liens or foreclosure and would just like to put it all behind you?
- Are you downsizing and/or retiring and want to extract your equity but not have to pay the expensive costs of fixing or cleaning your property?
- Have you inherited the property and just don’t want to deal with the extra bills and work anymore?
- Are you an investor who is sick and tired of dealing with problem tenants who are wrecking the house or never paying their rent on time?
- Does the house need expensive repairs that you don’t want to pay for?
Here’s the great news: No matter what your situation, and no matter what the condition of the house, we may want to buy your house from you right away (or whenever it’s convenient for you to sell).
Keep reading to find out how much we can pay for your house in Baltimore County…
Learn More About Our “Sell My House Fast Parkville” Service
Maybe an agent has tried to sell your house, or maybe you’re still weighing your options before you make a decision. Here’s what you need to know…
Sometimes selling a house through a real estate agent is not for everyone. (There’s nothing wrong with selling through an agent but it’s sometimes a slower and more expensive way to sell.)
- An agent will get you to pay up-front to fix-up and clean-up your property so it’s ready to list.
- You’ll wait 3-6 months (sometimes longer) while the agent tries to find a buyer… and you’ll be stuck paying expensive utility bills, taxes, and insurance the whole time.
- You have to keep the house clean the whole time, and there’s always the hassle of having strangers walk through your house.
- If the agent can find a buyer (and if the buyer can get financing), you’ll end up paying the agent their expensive commission.
That’s why we’re different.
At CR of Maryland LLC, we are a team of professional house buyers. Our goal is not to list your property like an agent would. Rather, we want to buy your house from you directly and we have the funds available to buy it as quickly as you’d like.
- No repairs or clean-up needed — we buy as-is.
- No waiting. You tell us when you want to close. We can close fast if you want (even in as little as 7 days) or we can wait if you prefer.
- No fees or commissions. We want to buy your house, not list it, so there are no fees or commissions to pay.
- We’re not “middlemen”. Some people claim to be house buyers but they’re really just middlemen for real estate investors, and they may not even look at your house before making you an offer (and the offer will probably be really low).
That’s not how we work.
We are local house-buyers. We only work in the Baltimore County, Carroll County, and Harford County areas, and we’ve done thousands of real estate transactions in this area.
You’ll meet us face-to-face, you’ll shake our hands, and you’ll know that we have YOUR best interest in mind and we’re here to help you. No wonder we’ve worked with so many sellers just like you!
Can we buy your house from you? We’re ready to make you a no-obligation cash offer so you can decide if this is right for you.
Simply fill out the form below to tell us a bit about the property. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours to follow-up with any other questions and to arrange to meet to see your house.
When we visit your house, we’ll explain everything and give you a fair cash offer on the spot. There’s NO hassles, no obligation, and no push sales tactics… just friendly information from a trusted local cash buyer. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Our goal is to help make your life easier so you can end the hassle and headache, and finally get on with your life. We’re ready to pay you a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in Maryland. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (443) 391-7080...
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (443) 391-7080
About CR of Maryland LLC: We are local market experts who specialize in helping property owners just like you, no matter what situation you’re facing or what condition the house is in. From foreclosure to divorce, from probate to liens, from burdensome rental property to expensive repairs, even if you just want to retire or downsize.
We buy houses in Parkville and surrounding areas and pay a fair cash price, fast. You just tell us when you want to sell and we can work within that timeline — fast or slow, it’s up to you. So enter your information into the form above to let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash. Or, you can pick up the phone and call our team at (443) 391-7080 because we’re a friendly, helpful team and we’re always ready to serve you. Just tell us to “sell my house fast in Parkville“!
We buy houses in Parkville, Maryland 21234 and all surrounding areas in Maryland. If you need to sell your house fast in Maryland, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂